Physical & Mailing address: 1205 E. International Airport Road, Suite 202 Anchorage, AK 99518
Vanessa Kelley - Admin.Asst.
Melanie Pitka - Contact Teacher/Learning Coordinator
Email both locations at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our offices are currently closed to the public for drop-in visits.
However, you may set up an appointment to meet with your Teacher of Record, or to drop off paperwork, at either location.
We are always available via phone or email during normal business hours.
We are a state-wide correspondence/homeschool program for students grades K-12.
Totem supports you in your educational and assessment choices. We look forward to working with you to find the best fit for your student and family.
We strive to be the least restrictive while also having policies that are beneficial and sustainable. Yes, there are educational parameters we must all work within. We will follow the State statutes and regulations while working hard to help you and your student on your homeschooling journey- whatever you want that to look like.
We also provide you with one of the highest allotments per student- $2500 K-12
All pertinent information is in our Handbook under Documents and Forms
- July 1, 2021: Begin purchasing educational materials for upcoming school year
- August 1, 2021: Reimbursements and Direct Pay to Vendors begin being processed
- Receipts from July 1, 2021 - Dec. 31, 2021 need to be submitted Before Jan 1, 2022
- Receipts from Jan 1, 2022 - May 1, 2022 need to be submitted by May 15, 2022
- Quarter 1 Progress Reports, Work Samples, & Teacher Conferences to be Completed by October 15, 2021
- Quarter 2 Progress Reports, Work Samples, & Teacher Conferences to be Completed by December 17th, 2021
- Quarter 3 Progress Reports, Work Samples, & Teacher Conferences to be Completed by March 11th, 2022
- Quarter 4 Progress Reports, Work Samples, & Teacher Conferences to be Completed by May 20th 2022
Enrollment is Open for the 2021/2022 school year!