101 W. Benson Blvd. Suite 103A, Anchorage, AK
6177 E Mountain Heather Way Suite 3, Palmer, AK
Totem is beginning to open up our offices.
Anchorage Location: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 11:00am-3:00pm. For clerical purposes.
For educational purposes is by appointment only at the ANC location. Call or email us to set the appointment!
Valley Location: Tuesday 12:00pm-4:00pm and Thursday 12:00pm-3:00pm. For clerical or educational purposes.
P.O. Box 879014, Wasilla, AK 99687
Phone: (907) 401-3414
We are a state-wide correspondence/homeschool program for students grades K-12.
Totem supports you in your educational and assessment choices. We look forward to working with you to find the best fit for your student and family.
We strive to be the least restrictive while also having policies that are beneficial and sustainable. Yes, there are educational parameters we must all work within. We will follow the State statutes and regulations while working hard to help you and your student on your homeschooling journey- whatever you want that to look like.
We also provide you with one of the highest allotments per student- $2500 K-12
All pertinent information is in our Handbook under Documents and Forms
- July 1, 2020: Begin purchasing educational materials for upcoming school year
- August 1, 2020: Reimbursements and Direct Pay to Vendors begin being processed
- Receipts from July 1, 2020 - Dec. 31, 2020 need to be submitted Before Jan 1, 2021
- Receipts from Jan 1, 2021 - May 1, 2021 need to be submitted by May 15, 2021
- September 4: First of the Year Outreach event at Camp Gorsuch on Mirror Lake, Chugiak (See Facebook)
- Quarter 1 Progress Reports, Work Samples, & Teacher Conferences to be Completed by October 28, 2020
- Quarter 2 Progress Reports, Work Samples, & Teacher Conferences to be Completed by January 14, 2021
- Quarter 3 Progress Reports, Work Samples, & Teacher Conferences to be Completed by March 19, 2021
- Quarter 4 Progress Reports, Work Samples, & Teacher Conferences to be Completed by May 21, 2021
*All Conferences can be via phone, video conference, in-person, etc.