101 W. Benson Blvd. Suite 103A, Anchorage, AK
6177 E Mountain Heather Way Suite 3, Palmer, AK
Meetings are by appointment only! Please give us a call or email to setup a time.
P.O. Box 879014, Wasilla, AK 99687
Phone: (907) 401-3414
We are a state-wide correspondence/homeschool program for students grades K-12.
Totem supports you in your educational and assessment choices. We have a variety of tools to offer. PEAKs, MAPS, STAR, etc. to name just a few big ones. Each student is unique. We look forward to working with you to find the best fit for your student and family.
We strive to be the least restrictive while also having policies that are beneficial and sustainable. Yes, there are educational parameters we must all work within. We will follow the State statutes and regulations while working hard to help you and your student on your homeschooling journey- whatever you want that to look like.
We also provide you with one of the highest allotments per student- $2500 K-12
All pertinent information is in our Handbook under Documents and Forms
- July 1, 2020: Begin purchasing educational materials for upcoming school year
- August 1, 2020: Reimbursements and Direct Pay to Vendors begin being processed
- Receipts from July 1, 2020 – Dec. 31, 2020 need to be submitted Before Jan 1, 2021
- Receipts from Jan. 1, 2021 – May 1, 2021 need to be submitted by May 15, 2021
- September 4: First of the Year Outreach event at Camp Gorsuch on Mirror Lake, Chugiak (See Facebook)
- Individual Learning Plans & Teacher Conferences are Due Sept. 4, 2020
- Quarter 1 Progress Reports & Teacher Conferences are Due Oct. 30, 2020
- Quarter 2/Semester 1 Progress Reports & Teacher Conferences are Due Before Jan. 1, 2021
- Quarter 3 Progress Reports & Teacher Conferences are Due March 12, 2021
- Quarter 4/Semester 4 Progress Reports & Teacher Conferences are Due May 14, 2021
*All Conferences can be via phone, video conference, in-person, etc.